|Redux Class Feature: Channel Divinity|
- Smite Evil: Your next paladin melee attack inflicts +1d4 holy damage per level, and deals half damage on a miss.
- Divine Vigor: The next time you hit with paladin melee attack, you and one nearby ally gain temporary HP equal to four times your level.
- Divine Challenge: The next time you hit with a paladin melee attack, the target suffers a -10 penalty to disengage checks (save ends).
- Adventurer Feat: You may use Channel Divinity two additional times per day.
- Champion Feat: Your Smite Evil’s extra damage increases to +1d6 per level. Your Divine Vigor instead grants temporary HP equal to six times your level. Your Divine Challenge affects all enemies you are engaged with when you hit with a basic attack.
- Epic Feat: When you hit with Smite Evil, you also inflict vulnerable (save ends). When you grant temporary HP with Divine Vigor, each target may make a save against an effect that a save would end. Enemies must succeed on a hard save (16+) to end the effects of your Divine Challenge.
|Revised Talent: Bastion|
- Adventurer Feat: Your total recoveries increases by one. When the escalation die reaches 3, you gain an additional use of Bastion.
- Champion Feat: Your total recoveries increases by one (for a total of +2 from this talent). Once per battle, when the escalation die is 3+, you can Rally as a quick action.
- Epic Feat: When using Bastion, your ally takes no damage (you still lose hit points equal to half the damage).
|New Talent: Leadership|
- Adventurer Feat: Whenever you Rally in battle, you heal all nearby allies an amount of HP equal to your Charisma modifier. At 5th level, the healing increases to twice your Charisma modifier. At 8th level, the healing increases to three times your Charisma modifier.
- Champion Feat: You gain a second battle cry, of 3rd level or lower.
- Epic Feat: You gain a third battle cry, of 5th level or lower.